Automation increases efficiency, productivity, accuracy, and reduces errors when done correctly. Automation allows you to better manage your work system with a clearer overview.
Here's how to create an automated email:
1. Select Automations in the top navigation and click + Create new automation:
2. You'll be able to choose between a prebuilt automation or starting from scratch:
3. Choose the mailing list you'd like your automation linked to:
4. If you're starting from scratch, name your automation:
5. Select a marketing objective so we can make better recommendations for the automation:
Click the + sign next to Delay to signify how long we should wait to send this automated email after someone subscribes:
You can set your delay in seconds, minutes, hours, days, or weeks. Click Continue after setting your delay:
Click on the + sign next to Send email to edit the body of the automated email.
7. Add a subject line for your email in the Deployment Settings menu -- this is what customers will see in their inbox.
You'll be able to edit your content by clicking Edit and using the email designer. Click Save and exit when you're done with this email or save it as a template.
Ready to launch! 🚀 Once you're ready, you can launch this automation from within the flow or with the toggle button at the top right of the Automations page:
Have more questions or need help? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].