Welcome emails are messages sent to individuals after that person takes a specific action such as ordering an item, subscribing to an email list, or registering for an event. Tailwind lets you automate your welcome emails and tailor them to fit your branding. 😊
Welcome emails are a great place to greet customers and ask them to make sure you're on their safe senders list. The more personalized your welcome email is, the more human you'll sound to your customers.
Automating your welcome email results in immediate and seamless contact with your subscribers. 🏃♂️
Here's how to automate your welcome emails:
1. Select Automations in the top navigation menu and click + Create new automation:
2. Under the Prebuilt automations tab, select Welcome new contacts:
3. Select an existing list and click Continue to link your new automation to the list:
4. In the workflow display, select Send email:
5. Click Edit under the email preview to customize your welcome email using the email designer. Make sure to click Save and exit when finished designing your email in the email designer:
6. Toggle the automation on or off with the button at the top right, then select Save and exit:
Your recipients will now automatically receive a personalized welcome whenever they subscribe to your content! 🎉
Have more questions or need help? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].