Want to divide your contacts further into specific lists for better audience targeting? Creating new lists is quick and easy.
Note: Multiple lists can have the same email address or you can also create a segment to manage your contacts. Segmentation is grouping your recipients according to their needs and the responses they have to a particular marketing effort. You can click here to learn more about segments.
How you can create a new contact list:
1. Head to the Contacts tab of your dashboard. Click on the lists drop-down menu and select + Create list:
2. Name your list and click Save:
3. You can manage the attributes of your list from the Attributes tab of this settings page. Learn more about attributes here.
4. Select the Settings tab to adjust settings for your sent emails:
Select the Default Sender option to specify which address to display in sent emails.
With redirection pages, you can change the page people see when they subscribe or unsubscribe from this list by adding a custom URL.
5. Click Save when you're done!
Do you have more questions? You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or by clicking the blue question mark in the bottom right corner of your Tailwind dashboard.