Want to divide your contacts further into specific lists for better audience targeting? Creating new lists is quick and easy.
Important Note: While multiple lists can have the same email address, a contact who is active in more than one list will count as more than one contact within your total contacts number. So for example, if one contact is active in five lists that email address would be counted as five contacts.
Segmentation may be a better option for your email lists. You can click here to learn more about segments.
Here's how you can create a new contact list:
1. Head to the Contacts tab of your dashboard:
2. Click the lists drop-down menu and select + Create list:
3. Name your list and click Save:
4. You can manage the attributes of your list from the Attributes tab of this settings page. Learn more about attributes here.
5. Select the Settings tab to adjust settings for your sent emails:
Select the Default Sender option to specify which address to display in sent emails.
With redirection pages, you can change the page people see when they subscribe or unsubscribe from this list by adding a custom URL.
6. Make sure to click Save when you're done!
Have more questions or need help? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].