If you haven't connected a Facebook page to your account yet, please see: How do I connect my Facebook page to my Tailwind account?
Disconnect or Change Facebook Page(s)
To disconnect or change the Facebook page(s) connected to your account, you will need to edit your Facebook permissions by following the steps below:
Go to your Account Settings page, located in the settings menu in the top right-hand navigation
Make sure you are logged in to the correct Facebook account in your web browser
Helpful Tip: The way we add your account is through passthrough authentication, which means whatever account you're logged in to on Facebook will be the one we grab in your sign-up session
Select Add New Facebook Page
4. To change the connected Facebook Page(s), select Edit Settings
5. Check which page(s) you would like to connect to OR uncheck which page(s) you would like to disconnect then click Next
6. Make sure to scroll all the way down to ensure all permission are enabled then click Done
7. You are now connected! 🎉 Click Okay to be redirected back to Tailwind
8. You will now see your Facebook page linked to your Tailwind account 🎉
Have other questions for us? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in the bottom left corner of your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].