Whether you've started with a blank canvas or a Professional template, if you've taken the time to customize your campaign you'll certainly want to save it for future use.
Read on to find out how!
Saving a campaign
1. Select Campaigns on the top menu:
2. Choose the campaign or a duplicate campaign and click the pencil icon to edit:
3. A preview of the email will appear. Click Edit Email in the top right corner:
4. On the top right side of the editor, click on the drop-down arrow. Click Save design as template:
5. Give this template a name in the empty field, and click on Save template.
You saved it! 🎉
Your template will then be available within My Templates when you create a new campaign.
Have more questions or need help? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in the bottom right corner of your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].