Learn everything you need to know about Smart.bio post links, including how to:
Add links to Instagram posts you've previously published and they'll go live on your Smart.bio right away.
Add links as you schedule with Tailwind and your Smart.bio will update when the post goes live.
Delete post links from your Smart.bio
How to add links to previously published posts
You can add links to your published Instagram posts from your Smart.bio page or from the Post Inspector. First, let's learn how to add post links from your Smart.bio page.
Add post links from Smart.bio
1. Head over to the Manage Page tab on your Smart.bio page.
2. Paste your desired link in the field below the post you would like to add to your Smart.bio and click Add.
That's it! You have now added your post link to Smart.bio! 🎉
Helpful tip: Not seeing the post you'd like to add? No problem! Simply click Get Your Latest Posts to refresh the page with your most recent posts or click Load more to view even more of your published Instagram posts. 👍
Add post links from the Post Inspector
Would you like to quickly add links to some of your older Instagram posts? A fantastic way to do this is from the Post Inspector!
1. Head over to your Post Inspector and click the blue Add Link button on a post you would like to add to your Smart.bio.
2. Next, add your desired link to the Smart.bio Link field.
3. Click outside of the link field to save the post link.
That's it! Your new post link is now available in your Smart.bio! 🎉
How to add links while scheduling Instagram posts
If you have auto posting enabled on your Tailwind account, you add links as you schedule with Tailwind and your Smart.bio will update automatically when the post goes live.
Don't have auto post enabled yet? Enable now by following the steps in the How Do I Automatically Publish Posts to Instagram article. 👍
1. If you have auto post enabled, look at the bottom of your Instagram Draft to find the Smart.bio Link field.
2. Add your desired post link.
3. Click Add CTA to Caption to add a call to action (CTA) to your Instagram caption.
Helpful Tip: If you'd like to customize the CTA that will be added to the caption, click Customize CTA.
That's it! Your Smart.bio will automatically update with this new post link when your Instagram post publishes! 🎉
How to Delete Post Links
Do you have a post link you'd like to remove from your Smart.bio? It's super simple - just scroll down to your Live Instagram Post Links section and click the trash can icon at the top-right corner of the post link you'd like to remove!
Want to learn more? Check out our article, Get Started with Smart.bio!