Would you like to make it even easier for your Instagram followers to buy your products? When using Tailwind's notification posting method, you can tag your products to create Shoppable Posts!
Please note that Shoppable Posts are only available for Business Instagram accounts. Learn how to create an Instagram Business Account here!
You’ll learn how to:
While tagging products isn't something that you can do natively in Tailwind right now, you’ll be able to tag products within Instagram’s app once it’s time to post when using the Post Notification method.
Please note that this is not available when using the Auto Post method.
Here’s how to schedule using Post Notifications:
1. Open or upload a draft from the Homepage or Drafts page of your Tailwind dashboard.
2. Below your caption, you'll see the Post Method section. Select Post Reminder:
3. Schedule your post as usual and wait to receive the notification from our mobile app.
Here’s how to tag your products once you receive the notification:
1. When the notification appears on your phone, simply tap the reminder and Instagram will open. Select Feed Post and you will be able to select your scheduled image from your camera roll. If desired, you can add effects and filters!
2. Tap the caption box and Paste. Your description automatically saves to your clipboard when Tailwind sends you the notification, so all you have to do is paste! 👍
3. Tap the products in the photo that you want to tag.
3. Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
4. Tap Done.
5. Tap Share.
That's it! You will now be reminded when it's time to post and be able to quickly tag your products to create Shoppable Posts on Instagram! 🎉
Have more questions or need help? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in the bottom left corner of your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].