Would you like to make it even easier for your Instagram followers to buy your products? When using Tailwind's notification posting methods, you can tag your products to create Shoppable Posts!
Please note that Shoppable Posts are only available for Business Instagram accounts. Learn how to create an Instagram Business Account here!
You’ll learn how to:
- Enable SMS or iOS Notifications for your Instagram Posts!
- Tag your products to create Shoppable Instagram Posts.
While tagging products isn't something that you can do natively in Tailwind right now, you’ll be able to tag products within Instagram’s app once it’s time to post when using the SMS Notification or iOS Notification methods. Please note that this is not available when using the Auto Post method.
Here’s how to schedule using the SMS or iOS Notification methods:
2. Click the posting method above the caption to choose how you want the image to Post and select either iOS Notification or SMS Notification.
Here’s how to tag your products once you receive the notification:
1. When the notification appears on your phone, simply tap the reminder and Instagram will open with your scheduled image. If desired, you can add effects and filters!
2. Tap the caption box and Paste. Your description automatically saves to your clipboard when Tailwind sends you the notification, so all you have to do is paste! 👍
3. Tap the products in the photo that you want to tag.
3. Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
4. Tap Done.
5. Tap Share.
That's it! You will now be reminded when it's time to post and be able to quickly tag your products to create Shoppable Posts on Instagram! 🎉
Learn more about the three methods of scheduling Posts to Instagram in our Knowledge Base article: Should I use Auto Post, SMS Notification, or iOS Notification to Post to Instagram?