Tailwind Communities is a tool that enables you to meet and grow with other marketers, just like you! Communities will also help you with two key problems that social marketers face everyday:
- Having a steady supply of high-quality content to share
- Getting your posts seen by the right people
So, let's take a look at how you can add content to your Communities while scheduling and from the Pin Inspector.
Add Pins to your Community as you schedule
When scheduling to your Community always be on the look out for this button:
- Add any Draft Pin to Communities while using the Tailwind Browser Extension or while scheduling right from your Drafts page. After choosing a Pin from Pinterest or from a website, click on the "Add to Communities" button.
2. In the pop-up box, select which Communities you'd like the Pins to be sent to. To save you time, you can send the Pins to more than one Communities if you'd like!
3. These Pins can be found in the All and Yours tabs for you and others to share!
Helpful Tip: After scheduling Pins to Communities from Pinterest or a website, a Draft is automatically created and can be viewed in the Drafts section of your dashboard. This makes it easier for you to place your favorite content in your Communities as well as in your personal queue!
Add Pins to your Community using the Pin Inspector
- Go to the "Pin Inspector" page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Use the Pin Inspector to find the best performing Pins and click the "Add to Communities" button.
3. In the pop-up box, select which Community you'd like the Pins to be sent to. To save you time, you can send the Pins to more than one Community if you'd like!
4. These Pins can be found in the All and Yourstabs for you and others to share!