The Pin Inspector offers several different ways for you to discover data about a specific Pin that you've posted. You can use a keyword search, filter by Repins, Board, Website, or even Date Pinned! It can often be helpful to use Pin Inspector to quickly find great content to re-purpose in your marketing strategy for Pinterest.
Finding Great Content
1. Go to your Pin Inspector by selecting the Insights page in the left-hand navigation menu. Then, select the Pin Inspector tab at the top of the page.
2. The search bar appears at the top of the Pin Inspector page and allows you to search for any text related to your Pin. You can filter for a specific word that appears in the Pin description to bring up a specific Pin or set of Pins. You can also type in a website to only show Pins from that website.
3. You’ll find ways to filter just below the search bar. You can filter for multiple Boards simultaneously. You can also filter for Pins from certain websites. This can be helpful if you’re wanting to compare a bunch of similar Pins and see what’s performed best.
4. You’ll be able to see Pins that were pinned during the date range that’s currently set. For example, if you know the Pin you’re looking for was Pinned sometime in June, or if you’re just wanting to see how all the Pins you pinned in June are doing, then set the date range from June 1 - June 30 with the appropriate year.
Note: If you're on our Free Forever plan, you can view analytics for the past seven days. If you're on our Pro, Advanced, or Max Plans you'll be able to view one year of data. If you can't go back far in history, then the pins were posted prior to your plan limit.
Helpful Tip: The Pin Inspector includes all your most recent Pins, regardless of whether they were scheduled through Tailwind or not. All the Pins listed that have the little Tailwind logo just to the right of the image and lower side will let you know that pin was published through Tailwind!
1. Sorting by Highest Repins is usually a good indicator that the Pin is doing well on Pinterest. On the right side of the Pin, click "Re-Schedule this Pin".
Helpful Tip: Tailwind pulls from the Pinterest Marketing Developer Partner API to gather Repin data, however, it is not aggregated. Learn more about why it is still important to see Pins and their true Repin count on our blog.
2. In the pop-up box, choose the board, edit the description and select either "Schedule" or "Save as a Draft".
Have more questions or need help? Contact our Customer Success Team using the question mark icon in the bottom left corner of your dashboard, or email us at [email protected].