Creating a descriptive description for your Community is one of the fastest and easiest ways to have your members know what kind of content to add, understand what the overall goal of the Community is, and what impact their content will have. The first opportunity you have to add a this description is when you are creating the Community (among the Title, Rules, and Category).
- Go to the Communities page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Go to the Community that you specifically want to update.
3. Click your mouse on the stacking dots to the right of the Community name and click the little "Edit Community Details" button that will appear.
4. In the pop-up box, under "Community Description" click into the textbox to edit the description of the Community.
Helpful Tip: Feel free to add details around when to share and how much to share content.
5. Make sure you click "Save Changes" to keep your edit