Setting rules for Tailwind Communities is a great way to let your members know what they can and cannot do in your Community. If you would like to add or edit Community rules, follow these simple steps.
How to Add Rules to a New Community
Go to the Communities page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Select " Create New Community."
3. Once in the Popup Box, you will be able to fill in the Community Name, Description, Rules and Category. After you have entered in your information, select "Create Community."
4. Once your Community is successfully created you will see your Community Rules here.
How to Edit Community Rules in a Previous Community
Did you already create a Community, but now want to update the Community Rules? Follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Communities page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Go to the Community you would like to edit.
3. Click the vertical stacking dots to the right of your Community name and click "Edit Community Details".
4. The Community Details popup box will appear where you will be able to edit your Community information. Make sure you select " Save Changes" and see your edits applied to your Community rules.