Setting rules for Tailwind Communities is a great way to let your members know what they can and cannot do in your Community. If you would like to add or edit Community rules, follow these simple steps.
How to Add Rules to a New Community
2. Select " Create New Community."
3. You will be able to fill in the Community Name, Description, Rules and Category. After you have entered in all necessary information, select "Create Community."
4. Once your Community is successfully created you will see your Community Rules here.
How to Edit Community Rules in a Previous Community
Did you already create a Community, but now want to update the Community Rules? Follow these simple steps.
2. Go to the Community you would like to edit.
3. Click the vertical stacking dots to the right of your Community name and click "Edit Community Details".
4. The Community Details popup box will appear where you will be able to edit your Community information. Make sure you select " Save Changes" and see your edits applied to your Community rules.
Do you have more questions? You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or by clicking the blue question mark in the bottom right corner of your Tailwind dashboard.