Welcome to Tailwind Communities! Learn more about how to create a Community of your very own.
- Go to the Communities page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Once you find the Communities page within your Tailwind dashboard, click "Create New Community".
Helpful Tip: If you don't currently have access to Communities, please reach out to us to schedule a quick call (15 minutes). During this call, we will walk through what your overall goals are with a tool like Communities and which features would be most helpful for you.
3. After clicking "Create New Community", you will see a pop-up to enter your Community name, description, rules, and category.
4. Different Communities may serve different purposes, so create your new Community accordingly. Here are some different types of Communities that perform successfully.
- Build a large, open Community to build connections with others and to find other like-minded people
- Build smaller, close-knit Communities to laser focus on your niche
- Build Communities for each niche or community that your business touches
- Build local Communities to network with others in your local community
Now that you have created your Community, you can further build your Community by inviting people to join you! Here is an article that will explain how to add people to your Community "How to Add Members to a Community"