Communities are the perfect place to collaborate with other members of your community and share content. However, not every Community is perfect for everyone, and you may want to leave a Community. We totally understand.
How to Leave a Community
- Go to the Communities page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Navigate to the Community you would like to leave.
3. Look for yourself in the Community and hover your mouse over your name. You will then see a "Leave Community" option.
4. Once you select "Leave Community" you will see a pop a notification box. This is letting you know that all of the content you have contributed will be removed from the Community and this action can not be undone. Select "OK" if you would like to confirm and continue to leave the Community.
5. Once you have confirmed you want to leave the Community you will see a successful notification. The page will refresh after 5 seconds, and that Community will be removed from "Your Community" List.
What Happens After you Leave a Community
- You and your Content will be removed. When you agree to leave a Community, you and all of your content will be removed from that particular Community. This means that no one will be able to see your content or communicate with you via that Community.
- The Community will be removed from Your List. You will no longer see the removed Community in your available Communities list.