Have you ever sat staring at your computer screen wondering how on earth you were going to turn all those content images into fresh Pins in the shortest amount of time, while also creating the most value for your Pinterest? Well, look no further as Tailwind Create can help you streamline your Pinterest workflow for the fastest creation, publishing, and analysis available anywhere!
1. You'll want to start by clicking the Create Paintbrush icon in the navigation menu on your dashboard! To start creating beautiful Pins faster than ever before, click the Let's Get Started button.
2. Once you've started the process, you'll first enter your brand preferences where you can add your Website or Brand Name, select your two main Brand Fonts, Brand Colors and upload your Brand Logos.
3. After you've chosen your Brand Preferences, you will then be taken to the Let's Get Started page. You can enter your Destination Link and Pin Title. Tip: The title will be an editable feature on your design, so get creative!
To add your photo(s), click Upload Photos. If you don't have any photos and need a little inspiration, look through our Stock Photo generator by typing in some keywords to find the perfect photos for your creation! Tip: When searching for Stock Photos, be specific. Example: Instead of Fall, search for pumpkins, football, fall candle, etc.
Once you've added your destination link and title and selected some photos, click on the big blue "Create Images" button in the bottom right corner!
4. In the Design Gallery, we offer you an assortment of beautiful Pin designs to choose from that you can edit to make your own!
On the left-hand side of the page, you can add more photos, change the color palette, fonts, and titles for all of the designs, as well as add any brand logos or calls to action.
You can make small, quick edits for each individual Pin design directly in the Design Gallery!
To easily reposition or zoom a photo, click the photo on any design. Then click and drag the photo to reposition. Or to zoom, click the photo and then use your mouse wheel or trackpad to scroll.
To make other quick changes to a specific design, click Try on different looks directly below the design. Here, you can shuffle or change your color palette, shuffle through different available photos, as well as try out different layouts for that design!
Tip: If you like the way the template looks, but want to make more detailed tweaks, we've got good news! By clicking the Edit button (shown below) you can enter the Advanced Editor. Here, you can edit anything about the design or even add new text, elements or photos to design! [For more information about the Advanced Editor, check out this article]
5. Once you're done editing your Pin design, click the +Select button right below the design. If you used our advanced editing feature on a design, it will automatically select that new design once you're done editing it!
6. Once you've selected all of the designs you love, click the green Go Schedule button in the bottom right corner of the Design Gallery. This will send your creations to your Drafts Dashboard for you to add to an open time slot or custom time! You will also have the option to Download the design to your desktop. (Downloading Pin designs counts towards the monthly design limit.)
Voila! You now have some beautifully branded Pins to level up your Pinterest game!
Send a message to our Customer Success Team if you have any further questions at [email protected]!