Instagram Stories help you capture and share all of the exciting and special moments throughout your day. 😊 Let’s get started with how to schedule Instagram Stories with Tailwind.
1. Upload or Create Stories from your Homepage or from your Drafts tab. Click Upload or Create Posts
2. Once your image is uploaded, select Instagram 'Story'
3. Customize your Stories post by adding a caption and hashtags.
4. Choose the time you'd like a reminder to post your story, then select 'SMS Reminder' as the 'Post Method'. Then, enter your phone number.
Please note: When a new phone number is added or an existing phone number is edited, you will be sent a verification code. SMS post notifications will only be sent out to verified phone numbers.
Please note: Stories can only be scheduled with the SMS Reminder method and aren't able to use Auto Post.
5. When it's time to post your Story, you'll get a SMS notification on your mobile device. Once you receive the SMS message, follow the steps in this article to publish your Story: How Do I Use Post Reminder for Instagram?
Questions? Contact our Customer Success team by clicking the question mark icon in the lower-left corner of your dashboard or by emailing us at [email protected]. 😊