Sometimes you might find that you really want to save money with the Annual plan, need access to more history archive, or desire a certain feature that is locked. Changing plans can get you all that you want out of Tailwind!
Looking to upgrade to Plus from the free trial? Check out our Knowledge Base Article: How do I upgrade to Plus?
How to Upgrade or Downgrade an account
- Go to your Account Settings (located in the settings menu in the top right hand navigation).
2. Click the account you want to change the plan to.
3. Click the "Change Plan" button at the top right of the Account box and choose, "Change Plan" or "Downgrade".
Important: If you change the plan for one account, this change doesn't actually change the plan for any other account you have added!
Looking for Trending Pins? Upgrade to Professional!
How to change the Billing Cycle (Monthly / Annual)
- Under the same "Change Plan" button, click on “See All Plans.”
2. From there, you’ll see the option to select between Annual and Monthly:
Note: If you have more than 1 Plus account, this option will not be available. No worries! Just reach out to us and we’ll get everything taken care of! Keep in mind that all accounts in the dashboard will need to be on the same cycle.