For any Pins that get shared to Tribes, it’s important to ensure that the Pin also exists on Pinterest. Pins that don't already exist on Pinterest will need to wait until they are published before they will be added to Tribes. This helps to properly give credit to the creator of the Pin.
If you'd rather not wait and get your Pins added to Tribes as soon as possible, there are two ways to make this happen:
- If the Pin already exists on Pinterest.com, you can add it to Tribes via the Tailwind browser extension. Once you have the extension installed, simply head to the Pin on Pinterest, click on it, then click the “Schedule” button to the right of the Pin.
- Next, select “Add to Tribes” and choose the Tribe(s) you’d like to add it to.
- By scheduling from Pinterest directly, the Pin will carry over the source Pin information when it gets added to Tribes!
- Additionally, you can add the Pin to Tribes from the Pin Inspector page in the Insights tab. Look for the Insights tab at the bottom of the column on the left, then choose Pin Inspector in the top navigation bar.
- You can sort through the Pins or search for the Pin in the search bar.
- Next, you can select the “Add to Tribes” button to the right of the Pin
Success! 🎉 Your Pin should now be submitted to Tribes!
If you run into any issues or have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer success team at email@example.com!