A few things to know before you get started:
- Scheduling video is only available for Instagram post scheduled with Auto Post. Don't have Auto Post yet? Find out how to set it up with our Knowledge Base article: How Do I Automatically Publish Posts to Instagram?
- The maximum file size for the video is 100MB and they can be uploaded in .mov or .mp4 formats.
- The video length must be between 3 and 60 seconds.
You can upload videos to your Tailwind for Instagram drafts page the same way you would upload an image:
- Select Upload Photo/Video.
2. Select the video you want to post from your library.
3. Once your video upload is complete, the video will appear on the drafts dashboard. Add a caption, location, hashtags, and you are ready to Add to Queue.
To learn more about our hashtag finder feature visit our Knowledge Base article: How do I find Suggested Hashtags for my Instagram Posts.