The best way to do this is to schedule your image (or a 'dummy' post) for the time you'd like to publish your Story to Instagram as normal through Tailwind. Be sure to set the dummy post as a "Notification", as this won't work for the Auto Post method.
- Tap to Change Posting Method
2) Select "Push Notification"
If you are using the "Notification" method and have the image or video for your Story ready on your phone, follow these steps:
- Schedule an image (or a 'dummy' post) for the time you'd like to publish your Story to Instagram as normal through Tailwind.
- When you get your reminder from Tailwind that it's time to post - tap 'Post to Instagram'. This will open the Instagram app and the image you scheduled will save to your photo library.
- In Instagram, choose to post to your Story and then tap the 'X' in the top left corner.
- Next, start a new post using the '+' button at the bottom of your screen. Select the saved image, or add other images or videos to post to your Story.
This way you will be reminded when it's time to post, and be able to quickly post to your Story!
Learn more about the three methods of scheduling Posts to Instagram in our Knowledge Base article: Should I use Auto Post, SMS Notification, or iOS Notification to Post to Instagram?