Communities are the perfect place to collaborate, meet and network with a community of like-minded Pinners. Learn how to add members to your Communities that you Own or are an Admin of by following these steps:
Invite Members With a Link
Congratulations on creating a new Community! Now, learn how to add members to your community.
- Go to the Communities page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Select the Community you would like to add members to, and click "Invite New Member".
The first way is to select "Copy Invitation Link." This will copy the link so you can paste in an email, social media post, or pretty much wherever you would like to invite people to join your Community.
Note: Anyone who has the link will be able to join your Community.
Invite Members via Facebook
The next way to send people an invite to your Community is via Facebook.
- Follow steps 1-2 from above.
2. Select "Invite via Facebook"
3. Send your Facebook friends an invite by typing their name in the "To" field.
Helpful Tip: Include a message to let them know what Communities are and why you would like them to join your community.
Invite Members With Via Email.
- Follow steps 1-2 from above
- Look for "Send an Email Invitation." Enter the email address then select "Send Invitation."
Note: Before you send the email invitation you can make that member an Admin by checking the box for "Promote Invited Member to be a Community Admin."
3. Once email invitations have been sent, you can keep track of them under the "Pending Email Invitations" section.
- As a Community Owner or Admin, you will be able to remove members at any time, which will remove the member and their content from the Community.
- You need to be a Community Owner or Community Admin to be able to add new Community members.