Your Instagram photos can come from a variety of places like your email, camera, and phone. Regardless of where your photos are, you can upload them to Tailwind from our mobile app or in your desktop dashboard.
Open your Photos app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on an individual photo you'd like to upload to schedule to Instagram.
3. Tap the “Share” button at the bottom left of the photo.
Note: We currently only support uploading one photo at a time on the iOS device - use the Tailwind desktop app to upload multiple photos at the same time.
4. Share the photo to the Tailwind app. This will open the Tailwind app and upload the photo.
Helpful Tip: If you don’t see the Tailwind app in the list of apps, see our Knowledge Base Article, "How to Share with Tailwind".
5. As the photo uploads, you can choose to fill in the caption for the image and/or scroll down and select “Save to Drafts” to save the post to edit and schedule later.
6. Access your drafts anytime by selecting the “Drafts” tab in the bottom menu of the mobile app.
Helpful Tip: Please make sure that in the Tailwind for iOS app you are logged into your Instagram account before you share your photos. Read about how to switch from Pinterest to Instagram here.