Please follow the steps below in order, doing this usually resolves most issues people have with the app!
1. Make sure you're running the latest version
To do this, open the App Store on your phone, then tap Updates, and finally look to see if there is an update for the Tailwind app. If there is an update available, please update it to the latest version and try again. We regularly update the iOS app to fix issues and release new features. So this is definitely the first thing to check!
2. Perform a force restart on your device
If you're still having problems, try performing a hard restart on your iPhone (don't worry, you won't lose any of your data!). To hard restart, follow these instructions depending on which iPhone model you have.
Force-restarting an iPhone 6s, SE or earlier
- Hold down the Home button (the one on the front of the iPhone or iPad) as well as the power button
- Keep both buttons held until the Apple logo appears
- Now let go of the buttons and wait while your device complete its start sequence
- Enter your passcode at start up, even if you usually use a fingerprint for ID
Force-restarting an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
- Press the power/lock key on the right side of the phone
- At the same time press and hold the volume down key on the left
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear (you may see the Slide to Power Off slider, but keep holding the side buttons while the iPhone skips this step), the phone will then go through its startup sequence
- Enter your passcode at startup, even if you usually use a fingerprint for ID
Force-restarting an iPhone 8 or X
- Quickly press and release the volume up button
- Quickly press and release the volume down button
- Press and hold the Power button (on the other side) until you see the Apple logo
- Enter your passcode at start up, even if you usually use a fingerprint for Touch ID
Now you've done a hard restart on your iPhone, try the App again to see if the issue is resolved.
3. Delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store
If you're still having problems, the final step is to delete the app from your device entirely, and reinstall it through the App Store. This will make sure you have a clean install and will refresh the link between Tailwind and your iPhone.
- Delete the app on your iPhone by holding on the app’s icon for a couple of seconds (hold until the icons start to wiggle), then tap the x in the top left corner of the app icon, then tap Delete.
- Launch the App Store app.
- Search for the Tailwind app and tap the Download button to reinstall it. Wait for the app to download and install.
When you open the app, you'll need to login again using your Tailwind account credentials. Once you're up and going again - try again and see if this resolves the problem. If it hasn't, please reach out to us and let us know!