Please follow the steps below in order, doing this usually resolves most issues people have with the app!
1. Make sure you're running the latest version
To do this, open the Google Play Store app on your phone, then perform the followig steps:
- Tap the Menu button
- Head to My Apps & Games
- Select Installed
- Choose Update to see if there is an update for the Tailwind app. If there is an update available, please update it to the latest version and try again. We regularly update the Android app to fix issues and release new features - so this is definitely the first thing to check!
Additionally you can turn on auto-updates for all your Android apps in your Google Play Store settings so that way you don't have check to make sure you're up-to-date with our app 😉
2. Fully restart your Android device
Depending on which model of Android you have, this process will look different. Nothing more is needed to perform this task than a basic shutting down and powering back on of your device. Most of the time this simple task can cure a lot of frustrations you might be experiencing with your Android!
3. Delete the app and reinstall it
If you're still having problems, please try deleting the app from your device entirely, and reinstalling. This will make sure you have a clean install and will refresh the link between Tailwind and your Android.
- Delete the app on your Android by holding on the app’s icon for a couple of seconds then drag to the top righthand corner to Uninstall. When asked "Do you want to uninstall this app?" select OK.
- Launch the Google Play store app.
- Search for the Tailwind app (make sure you choose the one with our logo as seen below) then tap the Install button to reinstall it. Wait for the app to download and install.
When you open the app, you'll need to login again using your Tailwind account credentials. Once you're up and going again - try again and see if this resolves the problem. If it hasn't, please reach out to us and let us know!