You can easily create Posts from the content on your computer in Tailwind by uploading one or more images at a time. To upload images, follow these easy steps:
- Go to your Drafts Page (located in the lefthand navigation menu).
2. Find the "Create New Post" button in the upper right. Click it, then select "Upload Images".
3. Select the image(s) you want to upload from your computer’s folder system.
4. Once the upload(s) has finished, you’ll see the images added to your Drafts to edit and schedule!
- For faster uploads, we recommend optimizing all image files. The maximum file size is 5MB, but performance can slow down substantially with large image files.
- You can also just drag and drop images onto your Drafts page. Go on- give it a try!
- Images that are not an aspect ratio that Instagram allows will be cropped if you have Auto Post enabled. Read more about cropping with Tailwind in our Knowledge Base article: How can I crop or resize my Posts before they are published to Instagram?