To fill in the newly added timeslots or fill gaps in your schedule manually you have three options: one-click fill in, drag a currently scheduled post to an empty slot, or schedule new Pins to fill in the new timeslots.
Helpful Tip: Shuffling will only move the Pins around within other scheduled Pins, but not fill in open/new timeslots to make sure that any prior scheduled Pins don't jump out of an expected publish time as you add new timeslots.
Fill in empty timeslots with one click.
- Go to the "Scheduled Pins" page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
2. Just above the right-hand, "Your Schedule", click the little button with three vertical dots.
3. Select "Fill In Time Slots" from the drop-down menu.
4. In the pop-up window, click "Yes, Fill In My Time Slots" to accept.
5. Ta-da! All unlocked Pins have now been "condensed" to fill in the first available empty timeslots.
Drag and Drop Scheduled Pins.
If you only need to move a couple of scheduled Pins into the empty timeslots, try to drag and drop a scheduled Pins instead!
Schedule New Pins.
Schedule new Pins to fill in the new timeslots with the help of our Knowledge Base Article: How to Schedule Pins.