If you've just moved over to a new website, changing clients or Pinterest username, then you'll want to also update your website address within Tailwind. This way when we go to pull data from your Pinterest account for Monitor Your Domain, the websites match both within Tailwind and on Pinterest.
- Go to your Account Settings (located in the settings menu in the top right hand navigation).
2. Click into the textbox where the current website is listed and enter the new website.
- Your website domain must be confirmed on Pinterest in order to be tracked!
- Core domains only, no trailing slashes (e.g. ending in ".com" or ".co.uk")
- "http://" and "www" not required.
- Only domains or subdomains can be tracked.
Trackable: etsy.com, macys.com, yoursite.tumblr.com
Not Trackable: etsy.com/shop/mystore, macys.com/mens-clothing
3. Don't forget to Save Changes!
Note: Your website domain must be confirmed on Pinterest in order to be tracked! Learn More from Pinterest's Help Site.