If you have run out of fresh new content that you would like to schedule and publish to Pinterest, try to discover new content using our Find Content tool! There are quite a few different ways to find new content to schedule, including a personalized RSS feed of your favorite blogs and websites, search by keyword from our curated database, and find relevant and similar content to the pins already on your own boards!
Helpful Tip: This article covers desktop and is currently in Beta- if you don't have it yet, just click the contact us button and we'll take care of you!
- Go to the Scheduled Posts page (located in the pop-out menu in the left hand navigation).
Your Personalized Feed
A Personalized Feed will hold Popular, Relevant, and Trending content from sites that you've added! Make sure you know some of your
favorite websites and blogs to curate a feed of content that would help serve your specific need.
2. Click on the "Add a Site" button.
3. In the pop-up that opens, search for the website/domain you would like to add. You'll want that site to have a RSS Feed.
4. Select the checkbox of the website of your choice and click on the "Add Selected Site(s)" button.
5. Voila! Now you are on your way to making sure that you never run out of content that actually is of interest to you.
Expert Tip: There are multiple ways of accessing content from a website. But the most common way of doing it across the Internet is using RSS feeds. This would ensure that all the content can be shown in a standardized format. If a website doesn’t have a valid RSS feed, it becomes impossible to parse the data and make it available to the users.
Search the Visual Web
Tailwind keeps track of some of the most popular domains (and in turn, feeds) on Pinterest and we keep indexing the data at regular intervals (aka we update with new stuff a LOT). This puts amazing content just a click away.
- Type in the keyword or phrase of your choice and hit enter on your keyboard.
2. Check out and "Add To Queue" all the neat Doctor Who content that shows up!
3. You can further explore related topics by looking at the Suggested Searches.
4. If you want to focus your searches on just the content indexed from your personalized feed. You just need to select the "My Sites" option when you search keywords.
Recommendations By Boards
If you are looking for similar content that you would like to pin to a specific board of yours and you have run out of idea. All you need to do is use the "Recommendations By Board" option.
- Select a board from the Drop-Down Menu.
2. You should start seeing content relevant to your board that you can push to your queue with a single click.
Helpful Tip: You can also search and find new content within our iOS Mobile App in the Discover Section!